Hands up, because finally, you will be able to change Android emoticons to iPhone. That`s why we are here, by the way, guys. We have decided to give you a guide with decent and detailed instructions that will let you quickly skip to the sympathetic iOS emoticons. You might like more than those that are provided by your Android-based device by default. Speaking of which, there is another reason you might want to change Android emoticons to iPhone.
For example, if someone with an Apple phone writes you a message full of emoticons, you will not be able to see them on your Android phone. This means you will not be able to understand part or even the whole meaning of the message. In all cases, what you have to do is to change Android emoticons to iPhone.
And we are here to teach you how to do so. Just to warn you in advance… You are not going to change your keyboard or mess up with your smartphone settings. Do not worry…The following tutorial that lets you change Android emoticons to iPhone is actually quite easy. Here it is…
How to change Android emoticons to iPhone
- Get your smartphone ROOTED
- Change Android emoticons to iPhone with a special application
- Go to Google Play Store
- Type Emoji Switcher in the search tab
- Download the application
- Install Emoji Switcher app. Do not worry, it will take only a few seconds since the software is very light and you don`t even need that much free space
- Open the application and you will be asked about the emoticons you choose to set on your mobile device.
- Choose the emoticons you like. The list is big and full of surprises, but iPhone emoticons are also here and you can find most versions.
- Save the changes
- Open your keyboard
- Press the emoticons button
- See the emoticons you have chosen
- Write your friends, who use the same emoticons or simply owe Apple mobile devices!
Ok, now you have all the necessary information to act and to change Android emoticons to iPhone. So go get them – the iPhone emotiocons if you are so pissed of Android Emoji. Have fun!