You might want to change Android Jelly Bean in order to enjoy the latest updates and better options. To do so, most people prefer to go from Android Jelly Bean to KitKat. But how can we do that? How to generally change Android Jelly Bean? We are here to give you the necessary guides you need to achieve your purpose.
Before that there is a message we want to make: on mandatory, if you need to backup the current Android ROM you`ve got. Otherwise, there might be an issue to recover your mobile OS version and to restore it, you will either fail or will lose a lot of time. Anyway, here are the basic things you need to do to change Android Jelly Bean by going to KitKat.
How to change Android Jelly Bean
- Select one of the two methods to change Android Jelly Bean
- Choose method one and use KitKat launcher
- Select a KitKat launcher version you like
- Download it from Google Play
- Load it with all the options it comes in a pack with
- Pay nothing, because these launchers are free
- Install the KitKat directly on your phone by replacing the Jelly Bean
- Select method 2 to change Android Jelly Bean by upgrading it
- Download KitKat Custom ROM
- Download Custom Rom
- Connect your Android to PC via USB
- Copy the ROM and Google Apps packages to the root folder
- Go to Recovery Mode
- Wipe the Dalvik cache
- Go back to the main recovery screen
- Choose install zip from sd card
- Choose choose zip from sd card
- Go to the Android 4.4.2 ROM zip file copied to the SD card
- Press the “+++Go back+++” button
- Save the changes!
Check out now the changes you have made and saved on your smartphone. See? It is not difficult or harsh to change Android Jelly Bean at all! Still, if you have any options, contact us and we will give you the support you need.