If you ask yourself how to change Android version to iOS, it is for sure that the most logical answer is simply to install Apple to Android mobile device. But that`s not the point. The point is how to do it easily and what is more important: for free. We have gathered for you few guides and steps that will certainly help you in this initiative.
Find out how to change Android version to iOS right away:
- Check out if your Android version is any of these: 1.5 Cupcake, 1.6 Donut, 2.0 to 2.1, Éclair 2.2, Froyo 2.3 to 2.3.2, Gingerbread 2.3.3 to 2.3.7, Gingerbread 3.1, Honeycomb 3.2, Honeycomb 4.0.x, Ice Cream Sandwich 4.1.x, Jelly Bean 4.2, Jelly Bean 4.3, Jelly Bean 4.4 or KitKat
- Know that the entire procedure is 100% safe and free
- Do not root your phone. It is not necessary at all
- Remember that the change is in the look only, but not in the phone functionality
- Have no worries for your Android to be bricked. There is no such a chance
- Install any of them if your smartphone is running under another Android version
- Enable installation of 3rd Party Apps that are disabled by default on your phone
- Go to System Settings > Security > Unknown Sources > Enable That.
- Download Apple iOS for Android Package
- Reboot your phone
- Restart the device if needed
- See the change
Visit this link http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1262364 in case you need more details about your task to change Android version to iOS. And if it is not enough, either, do not worry. You can still complete your mission simply. Just contact us back. Tell us what your problem, issue or misunderstanding is and we will give you a hand as soon as possible. Now enjoy your Apple iOS look on your Android OS.