Want to change Android Emoji to iOS Emoji? Sick and tired of these boring and not those original emoticons Google provides you via Android mobile device? Or you are just trying to respond to your friends, who are proud Apple mobile devices` owners, the way they respond to you, with the same emoticons?
Its`s not even about liking some Emojis or disliking others. If most of your friends use Apple devices and send you iOS Emojis to your Android phone, you will not actually be able to see what they are sending to you. There is a way for you, though, to solve your problem whatever it is.
You can actually easily change Android Emoji to iOS Emoji. All you need to do is to follow our guides. Check out our tutorial as to how to change Android Emoji to iOS Emoji right away.
How to change Android Emoji to iOS Emoji
- Change Android Emoji to iOS Emoji directly on your keyboard without changing or replacing it with a new one.
- Do this with a specially tailored application developed for this purpose.
- Make sure your Android smartphone is rooted.
- Visit Google Play Store
- Move to search tab
- Type Emoji Switcher. This is the name of the app you need to change Android Emoji to iOS Emoji
- Download Emoji Switcher. Attention: it is free!
- Install Emoji Switcher application. It will not take more than 1 minute for you.
- Open the app
- Accept the rooted option for the device
- Select the Emoji you want to switch to, which in your case is iOS Emoji
- Know that there are a lot of different iOS Emoji versions
- Download the Emoji set you have chosen
- Reboot the Emoji you have chosen
- Open a program on your phone where typing is needed
- Type with your keyboard
- Tap on the Emoji button and start using your new iOS Emoji
This is the easiest way for you to change Android Emoji to iOS Emoji. Do not doubt, but try it right away. Enjoy the Emoji type you like and if you wish, skip to even other Emoji kind like Twitter or Facebook, for instance.