There are many reasons why someone would want to change Android keyboard to iPhone keyboard. First of all, there are many better options on the iPhone keyboard you might like. On the other side, a change is always a good idea to have your phone a little bit different from yesterday. And it`s cheaper than buying a completely new device, right? However, the most lost logical reason to look for
And it`s cheaper than buying a completely new device, right? However, the most lost logical reason to look for an answer how to change Android keyboard to iPhone keyboard is that you might have been an Apple user for a long time.
And now, when you have just become an Android user, you might need some more time to get used to the changes and writing is a part of your routine or business chores, so you do not want to be slow at all…In all cases, the following guide will show you in details how to change Android keyboard to iPhone keyboard.
Here is how to change Android keyboard to iPhone keyboard
- Go to Google Play
- Browse the store for a keyboard that will simulate the iOS keyboard
- Type iOS keyboard on the search tab
- See the results you will be offered.
- Read some of the reviews for the first suggestions, because they will be quite many and it is difficult to choose a good one
- Consider iPhone Keyboard Emulator (Free) developed by Sixgreen Labs Inc, which is one of the most popular iOS simulating keyboards specially made for the
- Download the application you have chosen
- Install the application with all of the options in the pack (recommended)
- Restart the device, if needed
- Launch any application that requires typing
- Check out your new keyboard now. It should be almost the same as you know it from the iOS mobile devices!
Make sure to follow our guides in order to change Android keyboard to iPhone keyboard. As you can see it is a very easy task and you will be able to deal with it. In case you have any difficulties, though, have no hesitations, but reach us and we will help you as soon as possible.