You can change iPhone keyboard from white to black regardless the fact that the ex-jailbreak about is currently removed from the world wide web or the loss of an iOS 7 version for the direct replacement. We are here to move you to a next level and to personalize your Apple`s iPhone in a way you should not either pay anything or spending several of hours in making your look the spitting image of a Mr. Robot hacker. Here is the easiest way to change iPhone keyboard from white to black, guys. Read the steps below and find out how to change iPhone keyboard from white to black in a flash of a second.
Use iOS 7.1 or later version mobile device to change its appearance as to the keyboard.
Bold the fonts to see them easier and to be closer to your final change.
- Go to accessibility settings.
- Press on Increase contrast option
- Increase the contrast to affect the entire device look, when you open the keyboard to write.
- Improve contrast on your iPhone background. This is the way to increase the legibility in the right way, as a matter of fact.
- See the dock – it is slighter to be observed on the contrast background now, right?
- View the folders, the same thing is happening right now!
- Reduce the transparency by visiting the accessibility settings once again
- Check out the home screen dock – doesn`t it have a darker background right now?
- Use all of these changes to change iPhone keyboard from white to black, too. Here is exactly how to…
- Move to the well-known place Accessibility and perform the same steps we were talking about.
- Enable the option to use dark keyboard, which is an even faster alternative
- Set the keyboard manually, which, as a matter of fact, was not possible in past
- Take benefits of the transparency reduce because now the keyboard looks even darker.
Enjoy your brand new iPhone keyboard – black: dark, original, minimalistic, different…
Do not hesitate to contact us in case you need any help to change iPhone keyboard from white to black. We would be quite happy to help you.