You might have heard that if you want to change time Xbox one, you might get some ban from a game administrator or the console system administrators. There`s no such a thing. And if you have read this gossip among any gamer`s forum, be sure to forget it. There is a way to change time Xbox one and to tell you the truth, it is pretty easy. All you need to do, of course, is to follow our simple guide.
We present you the simplest formula with the steps to change time Xbox one now:
- Turn on your Xbox one console
- Make sure you have the internet
- Get aware if your internet connection is reliable enough. You need the internet to make the change
- Move to home screen of the console
- Navigate to Guide menu
- Click on Xbox one console settings
- Press All settings option
- Find Time settings
- Press on Time settings
- Set the time zone for your console depending on your plans
- Choose Daylight saving in case you want the additional chance to get an automatic update with Daylight Saving time.
- Move to System time. It is what most gamers must be thrilled about.
- Get out of Xbox live mood to change net time
- Do the change by turning off the internet connection
- Change time Xbox one
- Enjoy the change time Xbox one you have just achieved
We remind you that even though it is widely spread across the entire web, there is a way to change the time on your Xbox console without being punished or sued. Still, be sure you understand the consequences and that some limits might come after you in case you will get busted for the change you did. To get more assistance from us or to ask your questions, do not hesitate, but contact us at any convenient for you time. We will be happy to help you anytime!