If anyone among you looks for a way to change Samsung S view, he might find an answer right away. We are here to prove you that any Samsung user is actually able to set his or her own S view of the smartphone background without changing your device or risking your default settings. You can actually use your own wallpaper instead of looking at the same banal consumer`s background S view, which does not come in such awesome colors and patterns.
Now, let us guide you through the entire simple procedure that explains to you how to change Samsung S view. Below, you can see all the steps to do perform in order to change the look of your Android smartphone regarding the background.
Here is how to change Samsung S view:
- Go to Google Play Store.
- Find the place to tab the app you will need to change Samsung S view
- Write down QuickShortcutmaker
- Download the application
- Install the app on your device
- Restart, if needed, and just in case to be sure that you will be able to use it at a full value
- Go to Normal search in the app
- Switch from Incremental search, if necessary, because sometimes, QuickShortcutmaker goes with it as default search option
- Go to Setting icon
- Move to the setting icon
- Scroll down the list
- Tab on Power Saving option
- Find S View option
- Look for the full name – SviewCover2014
- Click on Try panel to take a look at what you can achieve and how to change Samsung S view
- Save the shortcut on your home screen
- Open the new shortcut
- Select the photo you want to use
- Browse the photo from your own Gallery
- Crop the picture, if necessary to change Samsung S view finally
- Save the changes
If you have any questions or difficulties as to this procedure, make sure to contact us back. We will be very happy and ready to additionally help you out with this task. To change Samsung S View, though, is quite easy and you can make it on your own with our guide, by all means.